today..

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

today really...haiz...scare me
early morning i just like normal days,
go to college with my buddy.
having class at 9.00am.
when 1.30 i am having lunch at "nam kui"
suddenly my mom call me,
i feel weird when i receive that call,
because at that time my mom is impossible to call me.
when i answer it, i was totally......
my mom is crying...
wtf
really bad news, that was my dog run away from home...
because the house cleaner forgot to lock the door.
i was totally want to cry when i heard this news.
but i din drive car so i can't do any thing about it,
and i got class later
my friend just told me that it will be ok...
but i was totally can't heard in what they say at that time.
just totally no mood to do any things.

about 30min later.
i receive a call back from my mom.
she say that she found it.
i was totally cool down..
my dog has run to my back neighbor house.
haiz...
thanks god to give it back to us..
and thanks to the neighbor to help us take care of her.
hope it will not be happen again.

1 comments:

TSKent said...

Oh ! You mean Mickey is it? Luckily she was found . Can see that you and your mom love Mickey so much. Take care...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin