aiyo....

Sunday, January 18, 2009

aiyo....die lo...
this year i already spend rm500++ already.
but my mom pay 1 shirt for me today la..
erm...really too much already.i dun think to spend so many.
now already got 6 shirt.
+ 2 shirt from kent'.
erm....i must be very happy for so many shirt but dunno why i was not.
so weird...
will i stop buying?
i think i will...

today i accompany my friend (yew kit) to shopping.
erm....we walk for more then 3 hours but only 1 jeans he buy.
erm...what he want was not find in ipoh town.
hope he will find it soon..
after that he fetch me to sir yeap house for house cleaning,
lol..i just go there too chat only.
no help de..
erm...after the cleaning we go to KFC for lunch/dinner,
i also dunno...haha
about 6.pm++
i back to home for rest.
about 2 hours later...my mom call me for shopping..
then jao spend jo some money for the new shirt.
so just hope i will stop buying shirt but i dun mind people spend money on me..hehee...

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin