hehe...

Friday, January 23, 2009

finally....1000 view...erm...compare to my friend is very slow..
because my blog really boring..hahaa...
so help me call more friend to visit my blog...
still got 2 days jao CNY....
very happy because can wear my new shirts.
erm...also can change my style for year of 2009.
last day study before holiday...sianz...
really no mood to study today...
so give my friend scold this morning...then me jao guai guai study lo...
hheee....my attitude is lazy...
so today finish class at 4.45pm
now feel tired and boring...so go sleep first...hehee 88

2 comments:

TSKent said...

1000view, wow!!! Ha ha ha, im hitting 10000view. Ha ha ha, now only 4000 ++haha, so hows ur musroom hair??? Change new hair style d?

Christina said...

i'll tell you how to get more views jason,update more often. :)
i'll be your loyal reader :):)



christina

Blog Widget by LinkWithin