my aquarium...

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

This aquarium is locate in my room
hehe...
This is the photo that i taken at the first day....
on that day only got three fish in this aquarium
that is 2 blood parrot fish and my fighting fish.



This is the second day of my aquarium...
i added 2 more blood parrot fish and 2 catfish.
maybe i scare them so they change colour already
hehe
this aquarium i deco myself de...


This is the finish job, i think...haha
today i added the house of my fish...
my blood parrot fish is in orange & red colour, do u saw?
he is in the house...
the house will float, so i use a rock to stable it.
they look happy...hehe...just kidding..haha



now they are,
4 blood parrot fish
1 fighting fish
2 catfish

heheee...
so happy to see them every day...
hope i will stop add things into it...
hahaa...

so this is my aquarium story...hehe...

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin