gread trip in 2008 - TERENGGANU -

Saturday, September 6, 2008

hehe...just back from terengganu.
walau...is a memorable trip, really relax....
this trip is a 4days 3 night trip.
12 hours to go terengganu with the "Nini Express"...
these few day i stay at my friend house in wakaf tapai
his family members is cute...
uncle, aunty thank you for every thing....
mr kent hahaa..... nothing to say... just very happy to have you to be my friend.
dunno why when i saw the sea and beach i will fell so relax, is just like back to home....
haha, these few days kent bring me to eat some local food that i never eat and see before. haha the food that i most remember is 'tapai' hahaa... is totally hard to eat,maybe i dunno how to enjoy that hehehe....
ya, he bring me to see how the terengganu people live, hehe...slow.....
sorry ya terengganu people...hhahaa....
every thing will be my memory forever.
this is the picture that we taken at terengganu.


so clean and nice.....


love terengganu so much....


my leg....


nice?


kent and me...lol


what is he doing?......lol...


he call me to sit like this...


just look so pity...hahahaa...


night at terengganu...in the bus to back ipoh.
this express kesatuan very fast le...8 hours already reach ipoh...geng

happy de time always pass very fast...
hope i can go again...miss every thing in terengganu.
hey boss, if free remember call me to go holiday ya....lol

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin