hehe sorry ya

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

hey guys sorry ya give u all wait so long.
very busy for these few weeks ..
erm..busy for my study things.
heheh lie de...i where will study de.
know me de, jao know lo..
erm....just lazy to blog seems nothing interesting so..
erm...ACCA result just out yesterday.
congrads to people who pass.
erm...seems like many people can pass this time..
know that few of my friend are very hardworking study this time.
so congrads to u all.
i din take any exam this time..so hehe .
but very worry for them this time..dunno why maybe all also my best friend gua.
but when they tell me that they have good result.
happy from me to them. dunno why
so now is time for me to kampateh also..
coming december will have exam so ..this time 3 paper for me..
hard le...law paper ...just killing me
hate it.
so....hehe just wait for my next post lo...
joy from - jlim ^.^

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin