the day of judgement

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

still have less then 10 hours,i will meet my exam...
totally scare...now is 4.00am. i totally can't sleep.
just so nervous about it.
every body is on sweet dreams,but
i just can't get into sleep...now is totally damn tired.
but,
i am so happy that many of my friend is so care about me...hehe...
they just always give help to me...here i just can say thank you to u guys
i really appreciate for the care and help from you.

after this test i am going to kuala lumpur for 6 day for band competition.
i am just an audience...lol...
yeah....so happy about it....but still got the test to scare about....haiz..

help me...now is 24 hours din sleep....i want to sleep...why can't fall to sleep?
i am really damn tired.....

just wish me good luck for the exam.

~END~

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin